Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hoddminir Grasses


I'm finished with all the grasses I had planed to do, for now at least. You can find them on Nexus here:

There is 37 different grasses, some with yellow variants. I got permission from the creator of Lush Grasses mod to use his models to have a more lush variant model as well. Thanks SparrowPrince :)

There is grasses with just blades or blades and plumes, and there is small and big grasses.  I'm pleased with the details in some of them. Hopefully this will give all that variation that I have been hoping for. I really look forward to mixing some of these together with the summer flowers I will do next. There is potential to create some beautiful meadows, or vast grassy plains :)

Until I can let you all play with this, here are some pictures on some of the different species.









/E

4 comments:

  1. Have you seen this?
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24956
    A lot of new building resources. Maybe you'll find them useful?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had not seen that, there is a lot of nice stuff in there. I could definitely use some of it, thanks for sharing :)

      Delete
  2. This looks very good. I would like to assist you, if i could. i live im germany and am very interested in mythology like The Edda. I can make Textures and graphics. If you are interested mail me: joic@gmx.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, your assistance will be most welcome!
      I'll email you more information as soon as I get home from work :)

      Delete